- How do I create my account?
- To create your account at the on-line shop Lauren Vidal, enter your e-mail address, which becomes your identification, as well as the other required information in the appropriate fields.
- How do I change my account?
- Changing your password or your billing information is very simple. Click on My Account and enter your identification and password. Once connected, you can see and change your personal information.
- I've forgotten my password, how can I access my account?
- When you click on the link Forgotten Password, please enter the e-mail address you used to create your account. Your password will be e-mailed to you immediately. Please check your junk mail and spam box if you do not receive it.
- How can I register for the newsletter?
- You register for the Lauren Vidal on-line shop newsletter by registering your e-mail address on the Home page in the Newsletter section at the foot of the page. You will receive the latest news from the on-line shop, and our exclusive offers.
- How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by simply clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the foot of the newsletters you receive. You can also do it in your account, in the My Subscription section. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any difficulty.
- What do you do with my name and personal information?
- The information you give us to handle your order are only used only in the context of our commercial relations. This information can in no way be shared or sold. In accordance with the Computers, Files and Freedom Law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, correct, change or remove any personal data which concerns you. So far as your financial information (bank or credit cards) is concerned, this is only used for your payment, with our secure payment partner Adyen. We do not retain any of your financial information.
- Can I keep my basket open from one visit to another?
- You can recover the items that you added to the basket for up to a year (if stock is available), by following the steps below:
- Connect, using the same computer,
- and the same browser,
- Use the domain: https://www.laurenvidal.com/,
- Go to the same customer account.
- In need of assistance?
- Please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com or over the telephone on 09 74 76 50 84 (from Monday to Friday, 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00).
- How do I place an order at the Lauren Vidal on-line shop?
- To place an order at the Lauren Vidal on-line shop, all you have to do is browse the site by going to the products available in the different categories. You can browse by type of product or by looking through the whole site. Choose the items that you wish to buy by clicking on Add To Basket. Once your products are in the basket, you can check its contents by clicking on the basket, then follow the prompts by clicking the Order button. Your order is prepared within 48 working hours in our warehouses, then passed to the carrier, according to the country that you have chosen. Delivery time is then between 24h and 72h after your order has been passed to the carrier.
- How long will it take to process with my order?
- All orders are dispatched within 48 hours maximum (within the limitations of available stock). You will be informed by e-mail of the preparation and complete processing of your purchase.
- I have not yet received my order.
If you have not yet received your order and your delivery period has expired, we ask you to check your email inbox and spam folder. It is highly likely that you have received an email informing you that the order has left our warehouse. You can track the status of your order in the section "My Orders" in the "My Account" section.
Please note that during sales periods, the delivery periods may be slightly longer.
- I have placed my order and I'd like to track my parcel
- First of all, we would like to thank you for placing an order with us. To track your order, just log into your personal account using your email address and password, then click on the thumbnail “My Orders”. From there, find the order you want to track and click on “Track my delivery”. We’d also like to inform you that you’ll be sent an email containing a link to the “Track my delivery” webpage as soon as your parcel is dispatched.
- How can I cancel or change my order?
- It is currently not possible to cancel or modify your order. In fact, as soon as your payment is confirmed, your order is sent to be prepared in our warehouse so that it can be sent to you as soon as possible. However, if you still want to cancel your order, we ask you to refuse your parcel. It will then be returned to our warehouse and we will proceed with your refund
- I would like to change my delivery address. How can I do this?
- It is currently not possible to modify your delivery address. In fact, as soon as your payment is confirmed, your order is sent to be prepared in our warehouse so that it can be sent out to you as soon as possible. If your address is wrong and the carrier is not able to deliver to you, your parcel will be returned and you will be automatically refunded.
- Will I receive the same product that I see in the photo?
- Yes, except in the case of products, which are hand crafted, in which case there may be slight differences in the final product.
- In need of assistance?
- Please feel free to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or over the tphone on 09 74 76 50 84 (from Monday to Friday, 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00).
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- We only accept payment by bank cards (Credit Card, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro, BCMC, Ideal and Sofort) or PayPal.
- What are the accepted bank cards?
- You can use the following payment methods at the Lauren Vidal e-store: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro andAmerican Express.
- How is the payment secured?
- The on-line Lauren Vidal store uses the Adyen e-Commerce solution, recognised by the main players in the financial world. It has been developed so that you can make your payments in an ergonomic and user-friendly environment, with optimal security and respect for your privacy. Adyen e-Commerce is the payment solution adopted by several thousands of online e-commerce websites. You will recognise these sites thanks to the words Payment secured by Adyen, which is displayed on the payment page.
- My order in in a "blocked" status, what should I do?
- If the status of your order is listed as "blocked", it is likely due to a payment issue. We recommend contacting your credit card company and then placing the order again. For reference, your order will always appear in your account history historique.
- My discount code does not work, what can I do?
- Check the validity date of your discount code. Ensure the case is correct and enter the code without spaces. Try emptying your computer's cache. If you code works, some text will be displayed to indicate that your coupon has been taken into account. The codes are not cumulative: if you have several, only one of them may be used when ordering. Having followed these procedures and if the code does not work, do not hesitate to contact the Lauren Vidal online store customer service Lauren Vidal by email email@example.com
- In need of assistance?
- Please feel free to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone on 09 74 76 50 84 (from Monday to Friday, 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00).
Returns and refunds
- I would like to return my order.
- To return your order, we invite you to follow these steps:
- Log into your account using your email address and your personal password;
- Click on the "My Orders" and look for the relevant order and click "Return request";
- Complete your return request by specifying the reason and the amount of each article;
- Confirm, then print your return slip and place it inside your parcel. The return address is specified on it.
We would like to remind you that you must pay for the return, except of the case in which you have selected the Relais Colis delivery.
You have a legal period of 14 days from receiving your parcel to formulate your return request.
You will find the Relais Colis list here: http://www.relaiscolis.com/index.php/application-points-relaiscolis
- How much does it costs me to return a product?
- There are 2 cases:
- If your return is due to an error by us, then of course the return postage will be refunded on receipt;
- Otherwise you must pay for the return.
- What is the refund period?
- Once our warehouse receives your parcel, your refund will be made within 15 days directly to the payment card used to confirm your order. If you have a deferred debit card, the refund will take place under the same conditions as your usual debits.
- I am not receiving your order and shipping confirmation emails. Why is this?
- These emails may be located in your junk or spam folders of your email system; these systems are increasingly sensitive to protecting the privacy of their users by identifying the emails which are not part of your contacts, for example. We advise you to authorise the domain https://www.laurenvidal.com/ in the anti-spam tool and/or your email system..
- I have been unable to make my payment. What can I do?
- If your payment is unsuccessful, check that your card numbers and expiry date are correct. Check with your bank that the payment has not been blocked. For security reasons, the customer service department does not have access to your bank details, but remains at your disposal to guide you.
- Which Internet browsers should I use to correctly access the Lauren Vidal website?
- The Lauren Vidal website is available with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or a higher version, as well as all versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opéra.
You can install the latest versions of each navigatos using the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Advice and Services
- What sizes are available?
- At Lauren Vidal, different sizes are available depending on the articles:
- From size 36 to 48 and XS to XXXL for tops
- From size 34 to 48 and XXS to XXXL for bottoms
- From size 85 to 95 for belts
- How to choose the right size?
- A size guide is available here
- What if an item I purchased shrinks after washing or drycleaning?
- Each Lauren Vidal piece has a detailed care label attached to the inside of the garnment, with specific instructions on how to properly clean and care exactly the piece. That being said, if an item shrinks after cleaining, we suppose that the instructions listed on care label were not properly followed. Unfortunately, Lauren Vidal is unable to replace items that have changed shape due to improper cleaning, or that are the result of normal wear and tear.
- How can I contact the Customer Service Department of the on-line Lauren Vidal store?
- You can contact us by email: email@example.com or over the phone 09 74 76 50 84 (from Monday to Friday: 10:00-13:00 ans 14:00-18:00)